Brand new for 2020, the Jet 2450 foil was designed to create the best performing downwind foil possible. Sharing the higher aspect ratio and new proprietary section of the Jet 2000, the 2450 is the largest wing Naish makes and the ultimate downwind gliding machine.
JET WING 2450 DOWNWIND/SURF WITH MAXIMUM LIFT DESCRIPTION
The name says it all—the 2450 is a big wing designed to produce big lift. A high lift glider foil section is married to a new outline geometry with a flatter profile and wider wingspan designed to extract maximum efficiency from the surface area while remaining easy to turn and control. This is the largest wing in the Naish range, and is the ultimate “go to” wing for heavier riders (up to 250 lbs) or anyone who wants lift to burn. The Jet 2450 attaches with (3) M6 x 30 mm screws—DO NOT USE 20 mm SCREWS WITH THE JET 2450.
Erhältlich auch in den Größen 2000, 1650, 1250 und 1050.
- Stainless Steel Hardware (Interchangeable Board Mounts/Board)
- Interchangeable Board Mounts = Added versatility (screws not included)
- Titanium Hardware (Masts/Board Mount)
- Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Sandblasted Mast = Stiffness + corrosion resistance + low weight (screws not included)
- Titanium Hardware (Stabilizer/Fuselage)
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Modulus Foam Core Monocoque Front Wing & Stabilizer Construction
- CNC Precision Cut Aircraft Aluminum Fuselage = Stiffness + corrosion + low weight
- Stainless Steel Hardware (Mast/Fuselage)
- Titanium Hardware (Fusel